Monday 1 July 2013

A Monthly Round Up: JUNE




A Monthly Round Up is a meme hosted at Feed Me Books Now!!!. The purpose of this meme is to sum up the month's blogging in one post. In the post you can mention the books you read that month, things that happened in the bookish world and blogs you discovered/read that month.

Books read & reviewed this month


  1. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer Armentrout
  2. Of Poseidon (#1) by Anna Banks
  3. Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
  4. Siege and Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  5. What really happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare
  6. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
  7. Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
  8. Sweet Evil (#1) by Wendy Higgins
  9. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
  10. The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
  11. Legend (#1) by Marie Lu
  12. Throne of Glass (#1) by Sarah Maas
  13. Scarlet (Cinder #2) by Marissa Meyer
  14. Under the Never Sky #0.5, #1 and #2
  15. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (#1) by Laini Taylor
  16. Ascendant by Rebecca Taylor
  17. Oath of Servitude by CE Wilson
My favourites of this month were The Grisha 1 and 2, Unearthly 2 and 3, Blood of Eden 1 and 2, Under the Never Sky 1 and 2 and Throne of Glass.

Giveaways









8 comments:

  1. WOW you read so many books compared to me! A lot of them I want to read and a lot of them I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! You read SO many books lol :) I've read: 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 14! I enjoyed them all. Great monthly wrap up!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Immortal Rules & the Eternity Cure! Have you read the Iron Fey series yet? They're even better. You beat me by five books this month, Eveline. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have read the Iron Fey, they're really good books:)

      Delete
  4. Woah you've read so many books! I loved Obsidian...Daemon...hmmm. Really want to read 3,5,6,9,11! I've heard so much about The Grisha I need to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. So many great books! I seriously need to get started on the Unearthly series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, looks like you've had a busy month reading too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A busy month! It looks like you have read some really amazing books in June :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll do my best to reply to everyone (that is why I'd love for you to subscribe to my comments) and to visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...