Saturday 4 January 2014

My Most Anticipated Releases of 2014



New year, new releases!

These are the releases of 2014 I'm dying to read.

Sequels

Ignite Me
City of Heavenly Fire
Ruin and Rising
Silver Shadows
The Retribution of Mara Dyer
Opposition (Lux #5)
The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2)
Split Second
Sweet Reckoning






New Series

Landy Park
Alienated
After the End
Panic



Already-read releases of 2014

Uninvited 
Into the Still Blue
Cruel Beauty











What books are you waiting on this year?

6 comments:

  1. There's so many great good books coming out this year! I can't wait for The Retribution of Mara Dyer. I think that the books just keep getting better. :)

    Krystianna @
    Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every book that is on your list is on my list. Can't wait!!! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I'm waiting for Ignite Me, and Alienated looks soooo good!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED FOR IGNITE ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to Ignite Me, Ruin and Rising, and Alienated! I'm sure once I read the first books in the series, I'll want The Infinite Sea and Split Second too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting on The Retribution of Mara Dyer, In the After Light, and Blood of Olympus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll do my best to reply to everyone (that is why I'd love for you to subscribe to my comments) and to visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...