Saturday 25 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a concept from Tynga's Reviews and it is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I went on a bit of an ebook haul this week. I got the following books:




My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking




















A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)
by George R.R. Martin


















The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1)
by Patrick Ness



















The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1)
by Lois Lowry



















Fire (Graceling Realm #2)
by Kristin Cashore

















I hope I can read and review them soon!



12 comments:

  1. I must get round to reading The Knife of Never Letting Go. I keep on meaning to! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have had this book on my to-read list for a very long time. Hopefully now that I've bought it I will get to reading it soon!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul of books. I see you got an interesting mix. One day I will find the time to read The Game of Thrones books. New follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, those books are great, even better than the TV series.

      Delete
  3. Oh, you've got some fab books this week! Hope you enjoy them all! You can see my STS here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you enjoy your books as well :)

      Delete
  4. Amanda Hocking is a great author! I'm not so sure about that series, but I know her other sea-related series is good. And OMG YOU WILL LOVER FIRE!!! It is seriously one of my favorite books OF ALL TIME. I loved Graceling, and then I read Fire, and I wanted to MELT into a puddle of goo after reading Fire. It is SO GOOD for so many different reasons. I hope you love it! <3

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start reading Fire today, hope I will love it just as much as you did!

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul! Martin's books are awesome and the rest I am still waiting to read. Looking forward to Cashore and Ness.

    My books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul! I still want to read George RR martin's books. Enjoy the books! New follower.
    Here are my newest additions from last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll do my best to reply to everyone (that is why I'd love for you to subscribe to my comments) and to visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...